SFLLC specializes in providing "concept to closing" advisory services required in transaction based restructurings & financings for middle market companies.
Although each transaction is different, SFLLC works primarily with companies considering management buyouts, acquisitions, recapitalizations or refinancings, as well as a restructuring, divestiture or total sale of the business.
SFLLC focuses on companies located in Texas with annual sales in excess of $10 million and transactions ranging from $5 million to $100 million. Typically, SFLLC is introduced to prospective clients through a company's commercial bank or accounting firm.
At SFLLC, our mission is to provide professional advisory services in middle market transactions that, due to their relative size, do not warrant requisite resources of the corporate finance groups within the large commercial and investment banks.
SFLLC leads the development and execution of transactions in order to maximize a Company's objectives in a manner that permits it's owners and management to remain focused on business.
This role may often include:
- Establishing clear Company/Owner objectives
- Determining valuation & credit condition of the Company in order to assess transaction feasibility
- Developing structural & financial alternatives to determine the optimal transaction strategy
- Implementing tactical & contingent critical path for execution of a transaction
- Assisting in the preparation of Company information, business plan, financial data & forecast, and additional information for presentation to financing sources
- Leading in the development, negotiation & documentation of the terms & conditions of the transaction